The Night of the Stars Awards Program uses a two-step nomination process. From June 1 to July 18, NAIOPWA solicits project and firm nominations online. On August 12, finalists will be notified and receive their presentation date, format, time(s) and additional details. All finalists have the opportunity to make a virtual presentation to a panel of judges on the morning of September 15 or 16 via Zoom. Presentations for each nomination will be limited to approximately 5 minutes. Finalists will be announced at the September Breakfast.
Please keep these important dates in mind for Night of the Stars 2022:
- Jun. 1, 2022: Nomination system and sponsor table sales go online.
- Jul. 18, 2022: Nominations due by 11:59 pm PT.
- Aug. 12, 2022: Finalists are notified and presentation schedule provided.
- Aug. 16, 2022: General table sales online.
- Sept. 15 & 16, 2022: Finalist presentations via Zoom.
- Sept. 21, 2022: Finalists announced and media embargo lifted. Online voting for People's Choice begins.
- Oct. 5, 2022: Online voting for People's Choice ends.
- Oct. 14, 2022: Last day for table refunds less processing fees.
- Oct. 28, 2022: All tickets and seats at tables purchased require individuals' names for tickets. If you purchased a table of 10, or multiple tickets, you will receive an email with instructions on registering your guests.
- Nov. 4, 2022: Winners announced at the Hyatt Regnecy Bellevue.