The Night of the Stars Awards Program is a two-step nomination process. From June 4 to July 16, NAIOP Washington State solicits project and firm nominations online. On August 10, finalists will be notified and receive their presentation day, time(s) and additional details. All finalists have the opportunity to make an in-person presentation to a panel of judges on the mornings of September 13 and 14 at the offices of GLY Construction in Bellevue. Presentations for each project/category will be limited to approximately 5 minutes.
Please keep these important dates in mind:
- June 4, 2018: Nomination system and sponsor table sales go online.
- July 16, 2018: Nominations due by 11:59 p.m. PT.
- Aug. 10, 2018: Finalists are notified. In-person presentation schedules are provided.
- Aug. 15, 2018: General table sales online.
- Sept. 13 & 14, 2018: In-person presentations at GLY in Bellevue.
- Sept. 19, 2018: Finalists announced and media embargo lifted. Online voting for People's Choice begins.
- Oct. 12, 2018: Last day for refunds less processing fees. Online voting for People's Choice ends.
- Oct. 24, 2018: All tickets and seats at tables purchased require individuals' names for the tickets. If you purchased a table of 10, or multiple tickets, you will receive an email with instructions on registering your guests. Please provide names no later than October 24, 2018.
- Nov. 2, 2018: Winners announced at the 2018 Night of the Stars Awards Gala, Hyatt Regency Bellevue.