Important Deadlines - 2020
The Night of the Stars Awards Program uses a two-step nomination process. From June 1 to July 27, NAIOPWA solicits project and firm nominations online. On August 12, finalists will be notified and receive their presentation date, time(s) and additional details. All finalists have the opportunity to make a presentation to a panel of judges on the morning of September 10 or 11. Presentations for each nomination will be limited to approximately 5 minutes.
Please keep these important dates in mind for Night of the Stars 2020:
- June 1: Nomination system and table sales go online.
- July 27: Nominations due by 11:59 p.m. PDT.
- Aug. 12: Finalists are notified. Presentation schedule is released.
- Sept. 10 & 11: Nomination presentations (location TBD).
- Sept. 16: Finalists publicly announced and media embargo lifted. Voting for People's Choice begins.
- Oct. 7: Voting for People's Choice ends.
- Nov. 6: Winners announced at the Virtual Night of the Stars Awards Program and Networking.