Important Deadlines - 2021
The Night of the Stars Awards Program uses a two-step nomination process. From June 1 to July 19, NAIOPWA solicits project and firm nominations online. On August 16, finalists will be notified and receive their presentation date, format, time(s) and additional details. All finalists have the opportunity to make a presentation to a panel of judges on the morning of September 16 or 17. Presentations for each nomination will be limited to approximately 5 minutes. Finalists will be announced at the September Breakfast.
Please keep these important dates in mind for Night of the Stars 2021:
- Jun. 1, 2021: Nomination system and sponsor table sales go online.
- Jul. 19, 2021: Nominations due by 11:59 pm PT.
- Aug. 16, 2021: Finalists are notified and presentation schedule provided.
- Aug. 17, 2021: General table sales online.
- Sept. 16 & 17, 2021: Finalist presentations.
- Sept. 22, 2021: Finalists announced and media embargo lifted. Online voting for People's Choice begins.
- Oct. 6, 2021: Online voting for People's Choice ends.
- Oct. 15, 2021: Last day for table refunds less processing fees.
- Oct. 29, 2021: All tickets and seats at tables purchased require individuals' names for tickets. If you purchased a table of 10, or multiple tickets, you will receive an email with instructions on registering your guests.
- Nov. 5, 2021: Winners announced at the Hyatt Regnecy Bellevue.